SAT Tutoring – ACT Tutoring – Brooklyn Tutoring Center
ACT & SAT Classes And Tutoring
Packages include one-on-one ACT & SAT tutoring or group courses designed to prepare you for the New SAT or ACT – including initial diagnostic testing, repeated benchmark testing, score reports, and sessions tailored to individual student needs.
Academic Subject Tutoring
One-on-one tutoring or small group tutoring in a wide variety of subject and grade levels, including AP/Honors courses, college-level courses, and Regents preparation. We also offer homework help sessions for students who need that extra help when completing homework.
Together, we work on developing study skills, organizational skills, and/or note-taking skills to make your journey through school a breeze! Just tell us where you struggle, and leave the rest up to us!
College Application Consulting
We understand that the college application process can be stressful. Let us help! Insight Tutoring Center provides college application assistance, consulting, and application essay review.
Brooklyn Tutoring Center:
Looking for the best, most affordable and reliable tutoring service in Brooklyn New York. Look no further, Insight Tutoring Center is your number one stop for all types of tutoring. Our services include SAT private tutoring, SAT classes, ACT private tutoring, ACT classes, private tutoring in several subject areas (math, economics, science, biology etc.), homework help and college prep consulting.
Why Do We Stand Out Over Other Tutoring Centers In Brooklyn?
Our staff is motivated and dedicated to help our students succeed, across all grade levels – college, high school, middle school, and elementary school. Whether it taking a class to prepare for the SATs, or coming in to get homework help we will always strive to give our students the best service.
When Is Insight Tutoring Center Open?
We are open Sunday afternoons, as well as Monday through Thursday from 12pm until 9pm, and Friday mornings by appointment.
- Free Tech Tools to Help You Study and Focus - A list of absolutely free tech tools to help you study and avoid distractions. Great read for both students and their parents! We all know that technology can be a major source of distraction while studying. The temptation is there to check your Facebook and Instagram, look at Twitter, check the latest news, or see Read More
- Should You Take the New SAT or the ACT? - We receive inquiries all the time from students and parents alike – should I take the new SAT or the ACT? Today, we will delve into this question a bit to help you make the choice between the SAT and the ACT. Ultimately, the choice between the SAT and the ACT is a personal choice. Read More
- Getting Technical with the New SAT - It’s that time of year where high school juniors and seniors have the College Board website bookmarked, are looking up SAT test dates and test centers, and are starting to dream of that perfect score. Today, we will answer some basic questions about the New SAT: When is it? When should I register? When will Read More
- What Kind of Learner Are You? Understanding Various Learning Styles - We hear it time and time again – every one learns differently – but what exactly does that mean? What is your learning style or your child’s learning style? And once you know that, how can we use this information to improve opportunities for success in school? Today, Brooklyn Insight Tutoring Center takes a deeper look into Read More
- Time Management in the New School Year - Leaves are changing colors, pumpkin spice lattes are on the menus of coffee shops, and the air is starting to turn brisk – fall is here, and with it a new school year. As we head back to school, we must make that switch from lazy summer days to the world of early morning alarms, Read More